Tuesday, January 26, 2010

love is special

LOVE IS SOMETHING ---- something special to me.
when u fall in love u never get sleep..... do u know why?? because reality becomes better than dreams. I have seen a lot of faces of love. love of friends, love of teachers, love of parents, love of my lover.... but i never get tired... I feel bored to get the same love again and again because I feel it in a special way everyday..... every moment.

LOVE is the only topic keep on talking about..... because i felt the joy of love but more than that i felt the pain of love.... the scars and wound which will never heal... not even "time" can heal these wounds but yeah, then again life moves on.....

I am not here today to say my lovestory but to reveal the pains and anguish of love which tortures me everyday....

love is pain to me ..... but to someone somewhere love is beautiful... i thank god that atleast there is someone who still lives in her dreamland and whose dreams hasnt been crushed by a cruel man..

Be it in dictionary, in love stories, in movies or in Bible ..... LOVE IS ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL but there are many people like me to whom love is never beautiful.... the ones who live in the dark world and keeps a fake smile on their face in light....

1 comment:

  1. Simplicity is one of the most beautiful things, rare to find....that is there in ur writings. keep it up, my lady. and yes, it may sound cliche,but...

    After all every cloud has a silver lining....

    ReplyDelete